Haphazardly Random..!!

For a change, I wasn’t kidnapped by the president of America nor was I white-washing the ‘White House’ in my dreams last night. Actually an old couple were blowing steam at me for frightening their grand child. Once I woke up, I sat and wondered why the hell would I frighten a small child? But then I guessed, maybe the child would have pissed on me or something. “Your smile is frightening”, my sister's lines rang in my head and that induced a small pause in my contemplate-the-issue programme. After breakfast, I got down to some serious analysis and that’s when I could picture why these people had tenanted in my dream last night. Conventionally I should have been busy in the US or should have just survived a plane crash. But anyway, back to the analysis- My neighbours have purchased a brand new ‘cradle’. I mean to say, they have a new born baby. So, typically they have called upon their parents from Delhi to help them in changing the baby’s diapers. Apparently, the couples (both senior and junior) were so impressed by me and my name that they decided to name the baby boy as – Arjun. A part of the previous sentence is true and the rest is false. Guess work is left to you.

So, every night when I go to bed I hear the old couples’ voices through my window – “ Arjunnnnnn… luulululu.. lolololooo..” and I’ll be all like- “damn……” Anyway, this was the little scene which acquired wings made of masala and got transformed into some silly dream in my head. Ufffffff…… End Of Story.


Swine Flu..!!



Hence Swine-flew….. haha.. jus kidding… Take Care!

If I catch the Swine-flu virus, I’d better be taken to all the terrorist camps and made to cough and sneeze. I get such thoughts, what to do? Can’t help! But on further thought, the terrorists might all drop their guns and start coughing in public. So, I’d rather cough over some less-savvy local criminals. Afterall, we have over 3.11 crore cases pending in the country in trial courts and high courts. Believe that!


“ If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?” this one caught my eye. Haha…!!



But I actually quite like this present government, It’s prominent cabinet ministers atleast. I liked the concept of the BUDGET this time considering the global financial crisis. What they’ve done is, in simple- Encouraged spending. Decrease in income leads to decrease in spending. The decrease in spending works as a cycle and further decreases income or employment. So yeah, I like it. But the fiscal deficits, which has hit an all time high is where it’s running the risk. But again, the optimistic approach was what impressed me. And by the way, the newly proposed – ‘Direct Tax’, which is open for public debate looks impressive too. It basically spreads the tax base thereby lessening the burden on an individual employee. Presently, the personal income tax in our country is one of the highest in the world. While the finance ministry is cooking something or the other the external affairs is too predictable. In a country like India (it’s stance), what else can you expect? It’s predicatbly predictable.. haha!

Ok sorry, I’ve stretched it too long. I wanted to post something today, started typing with nothing in mind. Here I am, going haywire.

Anyway, I don’t know what else to write right now. In an hour, I’ll be accompanying mom with a ‘Johnson&Johnson baby kit’ to see my new neighbour- Arjun. And yeah, just this doubt- tell me if there'll be something called- "Katrina kaif' ka swayamvar ? Let me know . Till next time- Yenjoyy..!!

Tata, Cheerios..!!
Arjun

16 comments:

  Inty swetha

August 17, 2009 at 8:51 PM

cool post mate!!

  Arun Kumar

August 17, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Yeah i too like the present govt.. they keep things open n they r secular... of course there a lotta finance thingies they have proposed that i dont understand... but i feel they r good too...

Dude... U get the weirdest dreams... try out freudian analysis sometime... the result wud be something like "You are trying to have sex with the american president"

:-D lols

  Misty Rhythm

August 17, 2009 at 9:39 PM

umm ok.
lol...i'd pour some ice cold water on u if it cud knock some senses back! heehehe

  kasabiangirl

August 18, 2009 at 10:24 AM

What a relief to know I'm not the only one troubled by these strange...never before seen kinda
dreams :)

Cool post and I enjoyed reading it a lot..

you never cease to inspire me:P

  Swetha Padakandla

August 18, 2009 at 10:57 AM

ROFL!
no roshan in this but still it was humor filled.. :P

"Arjunnnnnn… luulululu.. lolololooo..” :D :P lolzz

yup, swine flew like that! next all kinda animals will start flying! ;)

to be frank, i didn't read that political paragraph!! i cant think or hear about politics.. so.. :D but that pic was toooo good!

as of now, there is nothing of the sory "katrina ka swayamvar" but will let u know it is starts.. hehe :)

cheers

  яノςんム

August 18, 2009 at 1:07 PM

:D
the Little Arjun is I believe not as scary as ur sis states :D :P

  Priya Joyce

August 18, 2009 at 3:39 PM

lolz..hahaha arjun lulululuu lololololo
hahhaha hahahacn't juss stop laffing on tat :P

yeh swine flu..yehif u evr get tat do wat u decided to do..marte marte kuch accha kaam tohh karke jaana :P
haha poor sonia nd PM..wat mockery lol..
:P

  parzi

August 18, 2009 at 10:33 PM

haphazard..???i call it funny...cool...informative and adorable!
aww...the baby bit was cute...how is the little Arjun????:P..
dreams...weired for sure but very constructive..haha...but touch wood..nobody should get swine flue...I mean like u don't need to think of getting it and going to the terrorist camp...let them have it on their own ya...hahahah...
n yes the government is good..n i like the picture that u posted and the "pro-con"thing..cool..
hmm katrina-swayamwar..now thats interesting...if at all it happens..all the best to u..:)
great post!
very entertaining!
take care!

  The Rat...

August 18, 2009 at 11:30 PM

duh!! after ppl getting swine flue by throwing stones at them, running around with them now u get by kissing 'em huh??

thanks but no thanks :P :P :D

he he.. the baby might be thinking "who the hell tot of such a name for me" :P


anyhow! funny post, like d sonia ji wala picture :-)

  Shimmer

August 19, 2009 at 11:14 AM

hahaha, i like random stuff, an loll @ progress :P

  Arjun

August 19, 2009 at 1:38 PM

@Inty

thnk u ;)

@Arun

yeah no? i like the govt. :)

n y an analysis for that dude?? I already get dreams close to such ones .. :P jus kidding...

I've only been kidnapped by Mr.Bush... tats all .. hehe :P

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Arjun

August 19, 2009 at 1:41 PM

@Neha

I wld be glad if u did that.. :D .. i need my senses back :P

@kasabiangirl

oh u too get such dreams?? :P Someday we'll meet up in one of those weird dreams... ;)

Yeah.. I inspire a lot of ppl into insanity.. ;)

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Arjun

August 19, 2009 at 1:45 PM

@Swetha

thanks da... yeah.. katrina ka swyamvar... I wanna be thr :P

@Richa

haha.. I can train him.. :P

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Arjun

August 19, 2009 at 1:47 PM

@PJ

haha.. thnk u ... nice idea na... I was inspired by 'Independence Day' whn i came up with tat idea.. ;)

@parzi

thnk u...

u know wat... the baby smiled at me whn i smiled at him.. god... his parents said he hadnt done tat to anyone else... hehe.. talk abt chemistry between Arjuns :P

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Arjun

August 19, 2009 at 2:04 PM

@Rat

haha.. kissing thing was 'flashback' :P :P

and no way that the baby wld think tat way ;) ..hehe

@Shimmer

thank u :)

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Anonymous

August 23, 2009 at 7:56 AM

ur talent of makin nothing into something is amazing!!!!!!!!!!
lachu