Mr. Myself..!!

Woahh, now I have something better to do on a lazy Sunday evening. Thanks to Inty Swetha aka Pranksygang of ‘Devil’s Workshop’. Still couldn’t figure out who’s the devil there… lol. Anyway, thanks Swetha for the tag. You made my evening, in the real sense :P Though I’m not that much into doing tags, not due to lack of narcissism, but for the fact that I’ve felt that maybe I’d bore people with my ‘Ramayanam’. If “You already do that” is ready on your lips- congrats ;).

Getting to the tag, I’m supposed to write 10 honest things about myself. Should be a cakewalk… Let’s see.

1) Contrary to how I project myself in my blog, I’m a far more serious kinda person. The no non-sense types. Most of the fun would be going through inside my head.

2) I don’t like people who only let out mouth sympathies and never stand up when needed. I’m glad I’m the opposite. I’ll be there when you need me, maybe not on your Birthday party. The downside though is, many people only USE me.

3) School life was the best for me. We had a psychotic class teacher in 10th, which made it that much more thrilling.

4) If there’s someone who knows me inside out, it’s my sister. I just give her a glance and she would know what I’m up to. Sometimes, that ain't good, I tell you.. ;).

5) In cinema theatres, I hate it when a few childish blokes keep giggling in between a serious scene. That ain’t cool at all. I get all itchy to give them a full quota of whacking and yelling at them to –“Grow up.”

6) Appreciation and gratitude are the two most important traits to have as a human being. I constantly remind myself of that and try to fall in line.

7) I somehow don’t like pets. I’m scared of dogs btw.. hehe :P

8) I get carried away, be it with anything in life. I easily fall into addiction. A big minus point in me. No, I don’t smoke or drink. I’m just too scared to start, for I may not withdraw.

9) I’m good at preparing Tea. Opens up a lot of business options for me - chai…chai..chai.. in the railway stations. ;)

10) And if you already dint know this, I get weird dreams. I would’ve either luckily survived a flight crash, or would have got kidnapped by an American president. :P

Dint turn out to be fun right? Blame the word ‘Honest’.. hehe… And one thing, a big thanks to all you guys who religiously read and leave a comment every single time.

Thanks to all you guys-
Thanks Sunil for always being there. How can I forget all that support you lent me during those ‘early days’. Thanks Amber- for like literally being here every single day. Thanks Richa, your comments never fail to make me smile. Priyanka, my fan ( :P), thank you for enlightening me on how-important-it-is-to-bunk-classes … hehe.. Thanks fan. Swetha Padakandla, thanks for choosing to read my blog against sleeping in office.. hehe.. just kidding. Dhanyavaadagalu ;). Priya Joyce- Your comments remind me that I’m out of my mind most of the times. Thank you. Tara- You’ve always been there. Thank you. Parul, I so adore you. Thanks for your immense patience and for your lovely words every single time. Really means so much.

Arun.. Your words of inspiration have always meant a lot.. Thank u so much brother ;).Harshita.. hehe.. your comments inspire my sense of insanity ;). The Kasabiangirl… . You inspire me n I inspire you ;). Thanks for everything. Bard, my new blogger-mate, thanks and wish to see you often . Inty Swetha, we share a lot of similarities. Come down for the ‘pinch’ challenge.. hehe.. Thanks ra. Misty Rhythm (Neha) – You’ve been coming since such a long time now. I appreciate every bit of your presence. Thank you ;). Thoorika- how can I forget you.. . Thanks da for leaving valid doubts in my comments page.. . The Rat- Thank you. Gr8 to see you here.

Stephen aka The Solitary Writer aka Stibu mama... Thanks for being my partner in crime, as you say ;). Lachu, the crazy girl … You’ll not get Roshan, don worry… Thank you. Saif bhaii… wats happening?? Thanks for all the support bro ;). Aanya.. Hieee… Thanks for liking all my crap. Nandini- my sister… :P Thanks chells. Rag, the review guy.. You are gr8 bro… And the appreciation u give me has most often humbled me. Thanks ;). Rohit, thanks bro… Hope to see you here. Saket- Thank You… Your honest comments have always been perceptive. Ria, thanks for coming by ;). Shimmer, be regular ya.. hehe. Thanks. Matangi, always great to see you here. Thanks. Prats, can I forget you.. Thank u so much.

Hope I dint miss any name here. If I did, I deserve a whack. Go on. ;)

A small memento for all you guys. Take Care.

27 comments:

  sunny_raju

September 13, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Thanks Arjun, i am so humbled seeing my name there, you made my day, I see lot of similarities in ur honesty.

  Aanya

September 13, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Oh my god..! did i just see my name there.. How sweet !! I new here..just commented on 2 posts of urs and u put my name in ur bogger frds...m completely floored by ur gesture. Thank u buddy..:)

u know why i like ur crap?? cos u like mine too :P haha.. that makes us click..!! Way to go..!! ;)

  parzi

September 13, 2009 at 11:43 PM

aww....now what should I say to that...it was sooooooooooooooo sweeetttttttt Arjun...thanks a lot for including my name there and for those lovely words...I m really happy to be in that special mention of names..overwhelmed. But...no thankuzzz allowed..at all..its always a pleasure to be here...i njoy reading ur works n leaving long comments..thanks to u for being kind enough to bear my non sense..n say thank u after it...and off course not to forget to mention ..whenever i c u at my blog..i know some positive words of encouragement r coming my way...sooo thank u soooooooooooo much for that really!
coming to the tag..[who told u tags r boring???]it was great to know all that about you..what I knew was that you are somewhere the serious kinds unlike ur humorous works..and that u would always be there for others...[see that wasn't tough..knowing that u r a wonderful person]..non smoker..non drinker..thats fabulous..and good at preparing tea...i m coming then...hehehe...
but seriously what ever you wrote was wonderful and it actually makes me feel nice to know that people like u exist!great going!
keep it up!always remain the same!n if i may say so...i m really proud of you!
thank u sooooo much once again...and so sorry for the lengthy comment...see even i get carried away:P
take care!
god bless you always!

  RSV

September 14, 2009 at 2:39 AM

1,2,3,4,6,8,10...
so much similarity...I am really amazed....I thought I was just one of a kind....he he ..kidding...(not the similarity stuff mind it though..)

  The Rat...

September 14, 2009 at 9:20 AM

((hugzzz))

thank you too Arjun... you gave me a good start this week :-)

  Harshita

September 14, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Thanks Arjun...

BTW, I can imagine u being serious with all the humor in ur head... :D :D

:) U seem to be a nice guy after reading this honest tag.

  Akansha Agrawal

September 14, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Yup you did... but I am not complaining... was completely out of it for quite some time... :|

Yup number 1 I know... 5 & 7 are true for me too... waah nice dreams you get... now I know where all your humorous stuff comes from... :P

  Arjun

September 14, 2009 at 12:59 PM

@Sunil

U r Welcome Sunil.. :) I still remember that day i added you on orkut.. :)

@Aanya

haha.. yeah.. crappy crappy all the way ;)

Ur Welcome Aanya... Keep in touch..!! :)

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Arjun

September 14, 2009 at 1:02 PM

@parziiiiiiiiiii

Wat can i say Parul?? My cheeks have turned blue from red.. :P

haha.. i agree .. u too get carried away... more than me in fact... :P i don't deserve all that praise.. frankly..!!

hehe and yeah... Tea.. anytime, drop by... ;)

It's a pleasure knowing you and having you as a friend.. really..!! :)

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Arjun

September 14, 2009 at 1:04 PM

@RSV

Dude.. u r Rahul?? God.. i mentioned u too in the list.. But i mistook for Rohit.. Sry bro.. :)

We r pretty similar uh?? ;)

@The Rat

Glad glad glad.. :) Have a gr8 week ahead.. :) And always be around..

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Arjun

September 14, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Harshita

Thanks Harshita.. :)

@Akansha

I'm such an idiot really..!! I forgot u... damn... :(

Ur comments really mean a lot to me Akansha..!! I forgot mentioning u thr.. But that only suggests tat i'm an idiot and nothing else.. :)

Pls put up that pic on ur blog.. pls :)

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Writers' Lounge Admin

September 14, 2009 at 1:34 PM

thank u machha

i always knw u as a serious person nd i failed to knw y u encapsulated ur seriousness in the virtual world....always u r my partner in crime.. rj ahh!!

nd yeah another option even i can make tea better so include me in ur chai business... hmm btw i have been quite irregular here....will try to keep up wit ur posts...tc..nd thanks for the mention

  Writers' Lounge Admin

September 14, 2009 at 1:38 PM

btw its Ste here :P....sorry to commnt frm this id

  lachu

September 14, 2009 at 9:08 PM

hey thankzzzzzzzzzz

  lachu

September 14, 2009 at 9:09 PM

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ill get roshan...
ill find him from his hide out :P

  lachu

September 14, 2009 at 9:09 PM

is high time u thanked me..if i didn c my name today i would hav cum to blore in next train n whacked u :P

  Arjun

September 15, 2009 at 9:51 AM

@ste

i've bored enuf ppl by being serious in the real world bro... Tats the reason.. :P

Yeah, partner in crime .. :D

P.S - My tea's the best.. :P

@lachu

hahaha..... Come on .. lets see....

Roshan?? No chance... ;)

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Arun Kumar

September 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM

As i said already... u r a comic man dude... no denying that.. even if u say against it.. :P
he he.. thanks for mentioning me bro... :-D

  Dhanya

September 15, 2009 at 7:30 PM

You don't like pets? Oye, that's really REALLY bad! :D I love dogs, by the way.

  Arjun

September 15, 2009 at 8:03 PM

@Arun

haha... accepted bro... I'm a little toned down outside though.. ;)

U r welcome :)

@Dhanya

Yeah.. really REALLY bad.. but wat to do?? :P

Not visiting ur house wld be job one(if u have a pet that is).. hehe :P

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Thoorika

September 15, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Awwww.. Arjun this is a really sweet post !! Thank you so much !!! Usually am not a "awwww" person! but I dont know how else to express myself.. You made my day dude!! Keep rocking !! :) Take care mach{i}:P

  Arjun

September 16, 2009 at 9:51 AM

@Thoorika

Guess wat? ur comment made my day..!! :)

I know u r not the 'awww' types.. but neither am I ...

Awwwwww... ur comment made me smile.. hehe ;)

See, that's wat i meant whn i said, thanks for leaving valid doubts... macha or machi?? :P and that too, the "i" is dangerously inside a bracket... :P

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Swetha Padakandla

September 16, 2009 at 5:38 PM

woilaaaaa........
that was amazing! dont ask me what..

everything out here.. ur thanking words and those honest answers!! :P
u do give an opportunity for us to know u more and more! kewl..

and seriously, this time I didnt come from a sleepy mode. i came with full of activeness thinking whats up here in this blog! (u know why ;)

your thanks are accepted! and in return a huge thanks to you for remembering me! :)
chooo verrryy chwweeett of u!
now dont fly, come back..

u need to write more stories and tags! coz we are here to read it..
:) :D

cya for now!! enjoy

  bloggertown

September 16, 2009 at 11:10 PM

hiya blogger!

Bloggerchat team has found ur blog to be very interesting and unique!

And so we invite u to become one of the authors of our website www.bloggerchat.in which is the most exciting place for all bloggers n writers out there!

U could publish ur posts, get comments, enter contests, win cool gifts, gossip, fight, unwind urself and much more!

U can start out by registering at www.bloggerchat.in/wp-admin or just visit d site and follow the instructions!

For any queries, mail us at this id.

Cheers!

Bloggerchat team

  Miss A - Amber

September 17, 2009 at 2:09 AM

i can see the serious
and the funny side here

=) i'm happy to see my name, haha and i keep laughing about the comment i made in the box and the small convo we had about that LOLs so funny

oh and get your arse over here and make me some early grey tea !!

*peace out* Miss A
(aka Amber)

  Arjun

September 17, 2009 at 3:14 PM

@Swetha

Thank u.. Thanks u soo much.. :)

I'm flying... yeah.. flying.. :P flying above ur office :P

@Amber

Amber has actually made it all the way into the comment box... woahhh... haha.. lol

haha.. tat one yeah.. i was dumb :P

And for tea, u shld make it upto here if u want it.. ;)

Thanks..!!
Arjun

  Priya Joyce

September 19, 2009 at 9:49 AM

chalo i at least do some social wrk ter :P:P making u realize...enlighten wud be a bettr wrd ;)

thnx re :):)