Arjun - A Memory To Stay Forever!!

Hey,

I am so glad that ‘Rekindled Imaginations’ is touching the count of 50 very soon…

You have been such a great friend, always ready to help whatever problem it may be…

Bernard Meltzer once said –
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”

I am the lucky one because I know that RJ is one such friend to me who knows that I am slightly cracked but still he’ll always be there by my side whenever I need him!
I have never been able to express what I feel for someone… I am really sorry for being so inexpressive whenever it comes to express what I feel for my loved ones. No words can do justice to my feelings… I am writing an acrostic for you – Arjun, The Humor King!

Awesome talent resides in you
Rekindling the power of imagination
Joyous we are in your company
Unbound faith in you we have
Never will you let us down

The darkest of times
Have been illuminated by you
Endless be this journey, I pray

Happiness and smiles you spread
Unbiased opinions you give
Many stones and gems are found
On this bed of earth
Rare are the precious ones like you

Kindness your virtue
In you I saw my guardian angel
Naïve and simplicity personified
God bless you!

May God be there by your side always… Continue making us laugh…because humor is not everybody’s cup of tea! You are a sweetheart…stay the same always!

Friends Forever,

Artz!

19 comments:

  parzi

June 27, 2009 at 4:03 PM

yayyyy...me the first one to comment...:)

  parzi

June 27, 2009 at 4:03 PM

wowww...thats such a beautiful acrostic...arthi u r extremely good at it...n u say u r bad with expressions...offcourse not...this is such a sweet dedication...straight from the heart...loved it!
@arjun...congratulationssssss....for reaching a beautiful milestone in this journey of blogging...I'm sure there r many more to come..so keep writing...
god bless u guys n ur friendship always!

  яノςんム

June 27, 2009 at 5:58 PM

wow Arjun arent u elated to know so nice things about urself?? hehe..
Happy 50, and way to go!!

but plz dun develop indigestion with such praising guest posts.. :P

n this post is really really b'ful :)

  Nyx

June 27, 2009 at 6:38 PM

@ Parzi,

Thanks a ton!! :)

@ Richa,

:P I hope RJ stays down to earth types always! :)

@ RJ,

I really am relieved that you liked this post! :)

  uchiha teee

June 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM

congrats on your 50th post bro

  perturbed perceiver

June 27, 2009 at 9:08 PM

whoa!!thts a lot of praise showered on u!!!lovely post!
congrats on ur 50!!way to go!:)

  Arjun

June 28, 2009 at 6:50 AM

@ Aarthi

I'm out of words actually.. :)

I thought its me who couldn't express my feelings.. u do it so well .. :)

Thank u so much da.... I'm actually getting shy.. someone praising me so much in my blog.. :P .. Thank u once again... Wat an awesome post... :)

I really donno wat else to say ryt now..... :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

  Arjun

June 28, 2009 at 6:52 AM

@parul

parul's the first one to comment.... yays.. hehe :P

Aarthi is like the queen of Acrostics da.... :)

n moreover- Arjun- The Humor King.... donno if i deserve that... but sounds lovely to hear .. :P

Thanks Parul

  Arjun

June 28, 2009 at 6:56 AM

@Richa

u mean elated..... i'm going mad, crazy ... hehe... But seriously, i donno if i deserve all that praise... but for now i accept it with both hands... :)

Actually am kind of feeling awkward seeing nice things abt me in my blog.... :P .. Thanks to Aarthi for that .. :P

indigestion??? wats that?? :P :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

  Arjun

June 28, 2009 at 6:59 AM

@Tej

Thanks bro..

@perturbed

too much of praise na.. tat too for me.... :P

Thank u..

Cheers..!!
Arjun

  Rajkumar

June 28, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Hey dude you have a wonderful creativity mind u have a good future. I like to add your link in my blog if you are interested please go through my blog and if u like you can also add my link in your blog.All the best for your future posts.

  lostmermaid

June 29, 2009 at 10:45 AM

liked the new look.. except that the psots are way too down :) n congrats for touching 50 posts and more for the good friends you have :)

  The Solitary Writer

June 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM

arjun u r the humour king

we r quite sure abt it...ur writes have surely tickled our funny bones......nd aarthi- the queen of acrostics u rock......superb post i wud say

  lachu

June 30, 2009 at 9:18 PM

wat is count of 50????

  Saif

July 1, 2009 at 1:33 AM

The humor King..thats 100% true..u always make ur readers smile..:-)

  Priyanka

July 1, 2009 at 2:31 PM

heyyyy fannnnn :) :)
longgg time!!
congrats for half century!! :)
mera guest post kahan hai? :P :P
no invitation to me!! grrr ....hehe....
reportin from kanpur fan :)

awesome post aarthi...yup fan rocks!! :) :)

  Priyanka

July 1, 2009 at 2:32 PM

n new blog look!!
mast hai! :)

  Shruti

July 20, 2009 at 3:26 PM

*applause* to Arthi for being so poetic.. beautiful dedication :)

  Shruti

July 20, 2009 at 3:27 PM

btw Arjun, ur page takes a hell lot of time to load.. its all the animations. Do u really need them?